Senior System Software Engineer, C++, 3D print system control
Location: Campbell, CA
Position type: full-time permanent
Job description: Series B generously funded by top VC firms company is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their fast growing team in Campbell, CA, and to work on a disruptive 3D metal printing technology. Responsibilities will include design, development and integration of software control system for advanced 3D metals printers. You are a self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced result-driven startup environment. You will enjoy small company atmosphere and excellent benefits including healthcare coverage and 401(K) matching.
- Strong desire to work for a startup company and make it a success.
- 5+ years of software development experience working on complex systems, platforms etc.
- Solid knowledge of software engineering fundamentals (OOD/OOP principles, design patterns, multi-threading, agile development)
- Expert knowledge of C/C++, preferably with good understanding of C++ 11 and C++ 14.
- Solid expertise in embedded systems in the areas related to motion control and metrology equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and to adapt to changing requirements.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in related field(s)
- Startup experience is preferred
- Demonstrated experience designing and developing RealTime, motion control, automation and/or embedded software.
- Experience with 3D printers, robotics, semiconductors or CNC equipment.
- Embedded systems design experience.
- Solid knowledge of Linux OS and experience developing software under Linux platform.
- Applications development experience under Qt framework.
- Please send your resume in WORD or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Place the text "Senior Software Engineer, C++, system control" in the subject line.
- Please provide the date you are available to start work. Refer a Friend
Interview Tip: Turn Off your Cell Phone.