Senior Software Engineer, geometry, graphics, motion, 3D metal printing system development
Location: Campbell, CA
Position type: full-time permanent
Job description: Series B generously funded by top VC firms company is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to join their fast growing team in Campbell, CA, and to work on a disruptive 3D metal printing technology. Your responsibilities will include working on Geometric Information Systems and motion control problems and algorithms related to 3D metal printing innovative technologies. You are a self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced result-driven startup environment. You will enjoy small company atmosphere and excellent benefits including healthcare coverage and 401(K) matching.
- Strong desire to work for a startup company and make it a success.
- 5+ years of software development experience working on complex systems, platforms etc.
- Solid knowledge of software engineering fundamentals (OOD/OOP principles, design patterns, multi-threading, agile development)
- Expert knowledge of C/C++.
- Solid experience in at least one of the areas:
- computational geometry
- graphics (3D or 2D vector graphics, rasterization and/or real-time display)
- motion control
- Demonstrated ability to learn new technologies and to adapt to changing requirements.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience in related field(s)
- Startup experience
- Computational geometry background
- Experience in development of systems including motion control
- Experience in design and development of user-friendly UIs, knowledge of Qt
- Embedded systems design experience
- Knowledge of OpenSource technologies (Boost, OpenCV, Cgal)
- Please send your resume in WORD or PDF format to email@example.com
- Place the text "Senior Software Engineer, geometry, graphics, motion" in the subject line.
- Please provide the date you are available to start work. Refer a Friend
Job Search Tip: Learn bios of the founders — find common interests, experiences, hobbies.